Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ten Questions with Sara, Part 2




1. What's your favorite cereal?
I actually don't really eat cereal, but when I do, it's usually the unhealthy, sugary stuff.....

2. Last celebrity you met/came in contact with?
Oooh, I don't think I've ever met a real "celebrity" before. I've met a few Major League Baseball players though, if that counts. I'm going to count that... They're celebrities in my eyes.

3. Describe your home in five words:
The best, comfiest place ever.

4. What are three of your hobbies?
Watching baseball, shopping (and by "shopping," I mean "admiring things I don't actually buy"), taking pictures

5. Crayons or colored pencils?
I think colored pencils are smoother, but I can't help but love that smell of a fresh pack of crayons!

6. QUICK! You have five minutes to catch a flight to Hawaii! What three things do you grab?
My phone, iPad, and purse/wallet.

7. Do you speak another language? OR Is there another language you'd like to learn?
I don't. Those few years of high school Spanish didn't really stick with me... I'd probably learn Spanish more, or American Sign Language.

8. What are three simple pleasures you enjoy?
One would definitely have to be having "me time." I think people underestimate the power of being alone. But I certainly don't mind relaxing and vegging out while watching TV, messing around on the Internet, or even coloring or doodling - whatever is relaxing at the moment.

Another thing I enjoy is spending time with my mom or dad. I really value time I get to spend with them, whether it's running errands with Mom, or going to a baseball game with Dad.

I think a third thing is eating out. I try not to eat out TOOOOO much (ha), and whenever I do, I'd say 90% of the time, it's for a certain occasion - birthdays, special celebrations, meetings, or just catching up with friends. It's not much effort, and too much of it can take a toll on a person, but it's nice when you can eat and enjoy the company.

9. Favorite flower?
I like hibiscus flowers. They remind me of Hawaii and the beach.

10. Favorite season?
I like them all for different reasons, but I think Autumn wins. I get to bundle up in boots and a sweater and light scarf without having to pull out the parka. The colors of the trees and leaves are so vibrant too!

♥Sara

Miss Part 1? Check it out here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment