Saturday, April 20, 2013

Courtney's Top 5: Hair Products



1. Macadamia Deep Repair Masque: This hair masque is a lifesaver when my hair starts feeling dry and damaged. Used twice a week, it helps smooth and tame any broken and fly-away strands. It doesn't weigh my hair down, and smells like a tropical vacation!

2. Moroccan Oil Treatment: Several months ago my hair was in the worst shape it's ever been! My cut requires blow drying every day, and it was taking it's toll. Moroccan Oil before and after the blow dryer actually helped to "heal" my hair, and bring life back to the "fried" ends.

3. John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Spray: Love misting this spray through my hair to give my blonde a boost! Easy and mess-free — simply spray in towel dried hair, and blow dry.

4. John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Shampoo: Not my everyday shampoo, but my go-to for cleansing my hair of product build up. Helps keep my color vibrant, too!

5. Tresemme Extra Firm Control Hairspray: A little goes a long way! For that section of hair that just won't stay put, this is the cure!

♥ Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment