Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Baseball is back!


As you guys may or may not know, I love baseball! So needless to say, this first week of the MLB season has been pretty exciting for me!

 
Friday was the home opener for the Baltimore Orioles and, of course, I HAD to go! Downtown Baltimore was booming and there were plenty of fans out, enjoying the beautiful day.

 
The Orioles beat the Twins 9-5, with help from a Chris Davis grand slam!

 
I made my way back to Camden Yards on Sunday, and although the Orioles lost, the seats weren't too bad! ;) I had to snap a few shots of Chris Davis and J.J. Hardy (one of my favorite players).

 
Baseball has been a favorite of mine for years now, and every year I look forward to watching my team and cheering them on, no matter how they do. After an amazing 2012 season - the Orioles' first winning season and playoff appearance since 1997 - I can't wait to see what the 2013 Orioles have in store!
 
Do you have a favorite sports team?
 
♥Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment