Saturday, April 13, 2013

Ten Questions with Courtney, Part 1

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
1. If you could live in another era, when would it be and why?
Definitely the 1940's! I love everything about it: the fashion, movies, music, and dancing! It was also a simpler time, with truly important things being valued (family, home, etc.).

2. What is something you could NEVER give up?
My phone. Lame, I know. But phones are so much more than phones now! Giving up my phone would also be giving up my camera, GPS, iPod, notebook, calendar, knit counter, etc, etc, etc!

3. What are some things you like to do in your spare time?
Knit, read, watch classic movies, write letters.

4. What skill/talent would you like to have, but don't?
I would love to be able to draw or sing.

5. What inspired you to start a blog?
Back when I started The Musings of Miss 1941, I wanted a place to share all the things I found special about the 1940's, and a place to accumulate and share that information with others looking for more info and resources about the era.

The Blue Typewriter, however, was an idea Sara and I had kicked around for a while. We find so many neat things — projects, recipes, local restaurants and shops — we want to share them with people who appreciate those simple every day pleasures, too. :)

6. How would you describe yourself?
Simple. I like slow, relaxed days full of coffee and every day joys.

7. Black & white or color photos?
Black and white! You have to work a little harder to compose what you want to communicate through the picture, but those sharp images are so striking!

8. If you could eat only one thing for a week, what would it be?
Can I be broad with my answer and just say fruit? Lol. I think I could survive on bananas.

9. What is your drink of choice at the coffee shop?
Lately it's been iced coffee. If there's a biscotti involved I will go for a cappuccino.

10. Favorite cartoon character?
Linus from the Peanuts! I love the whole Peanuts gang, but Linus isn't afraid to be passionate about what he cares about!

No comments:

Post a Comment