Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ten Questions with Sara, Part 1

 
 
1. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
Wow. This is tough. I think right now, I'd just go to the Outer Banks in North Carolina. I miss family vacations and the beach.
 
2. What's your dream job?
I've been thinking really hard about this lately, and I don't think I have an answer. I think something that makes me happy and lets me use my mind and be creative would be a great thing to do for a living. Something that lets me be myself, definitely.

3. Rainy days or Sunny days?
I like both. They both have their positives. What's cozier than a rainy day and a thunder storm? But rainy days are also horrible for taking a walk and snapping some fun photos!

4. Favorite pizza toppings?
Ooooooooh! Ready? *Deep breath* Pepperoni, sausage, onions, sweet peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, roasted garlic cloves, tomato, and cheese (of course). Zucchini and ricotta cheese also make good toppings.

5. Favorite ballpark food?
You can't go wrong with a ballpark hot dog! Chicken fingers and fries are also pretty good. For some reason I always end up with fries or nachos. And a lemonade goes well with everything!
 
6. What was the last fruit you ate?
Pineapple
 
7. Are you wearing socks?
I'm not, but if I were I'd be wearing either my squirrel socks, or Orioles socks. ;)

8. What are the ingredients for a perfect day?
A camera, nice weather, loved ones, a delicious latte or macchiato, baseball, and laughter!
 
9. What's your favorite outfit to wear?
This usually changes depending on the season and what I'm in the mood to wear, but right now, I'm loving flowy, sheer button down shirts with a cami underneath, black J.Crew Pixie Pants, and boots or flats, depending on the weather!
 
10. Night Owl or Early Bird?
DEFINITELY a night owl!

♥Sara

Get to know a little more about me! Check out "Ten Questions with Sara, Part 2"

No comments:

Post a Comment