Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Easy Chocolate Milkshake

It's here! Summer! Heat! Humidity!

Sooo... That doesn't sound all that fun, BUT, if there's one good thing about summer (besides baseball), it's getting to eat cold, sugary foods, right?? And what better way to cool off than to have some ice cream or a milkshake.

I know, I know. First, Nutella fudge pops, and now chocolate milkshakes... I can't help it. I love my chocolate...

This was another last minute craving, so it's going to be SUPER simple and SUPER quick.

What you'll need (for one big serving):
- 3-4 scoops of ice cream (I used vanilla, but chocolate would be amazing!)
- About 1/2 of a cup of milk
- 3-4 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- 1-2 Ice cubes
- A splash of vanilla extract (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)

Add the ice cream, milk, chocolate syrup, ice, and vanilla to the blender. Blend. Pour into pretty cup. Top with delicious whipped cream. Inhale Enjoy.

I know this really isn't anything special, but it's a yummy, simple way to keep cool during the heat waves that is a Baltimore summer. And can you really turn down chocolate and whipped cream? Because I can't...

♥Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment