Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Nutella Fudge Pops

Yes. You read right. NUTELLA. FUDGE. POPS.


I was walking around Target one day and saw these popsicle molds, and put them in my basket without even thinking about what I was doing, so these were a really last minute thing, but they were TOTES worth it!


(Not so precise) Ingredients:
2-3 spoonfuls of Nutella (the more, the chocolatier! ;) )
1 cup of milk
A splash of vanilla extract

Warm the milk in a saucepan, then add the vanilla and Nutella. Whisk it all together until the Nutella is completely melted and everything is blended together. Take it off the heat, let it cool, and pour into your popsicle mold! Let those puppies freeze and enjoy!


I love Love LOVE Nutella, so I was pretty darn excited about these. They turned out really nice and they were so yummy! Perfect for a hot summer day! I can't wait to experiment with some other flavors for more frozen treats!

❤Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment