Fall is right around the corner, and I couldn't be more excited! Sure, summer is nice - baseball games, snowballs and ice cream, the beach - but I could also do without the mosquitos (they eat me alive!), sweltering heat, unflattering shorts, and farmer's tans.
Here are my top 5 reasons why I can't wait for fall!
1. Boots - I love boots. They're comfortable, cute, practical for the most part... And the fact that I get to wear my squirrel socks with them just makes me happy.
2. Pixie Pants - I started wearing these just last year and they're pretty much all I wear in the fall and winter. I like being comfortable, so anything soft is fine by me! I'd say they're like "grown up leggings," because they're thicker than leggings with a zipper down the back - making them passable for pants (but I'd still recommend wearing longer tops with these. No need to show off anything unneccesary). ;)
3. Scarves - SCARVES! The perfect accessory. I ADORE scarves, and they're great for a pop of color to an otherwise simple outfit. They're low maintenance and easy to pair - me likey.
4. Sweaters - Another simple piece that pairs with pretty much anything. A dress, a simple tee, a tank top. And sweaters are another good way for me to try to incorporate some color into my usually neutral wardrobe. Soft sweaters are also just so cozy!
5. Starbucks - Okay, I had to put this in here. Sure, you can get iced coffees or iced lattes during the summer, but what we all really want is a pumpkin spice latte or a peppermint mocha. And when those red cups come out??? Oh my... You know you love them too.
What are you looking forward to this fall???
Photos and Products:
Boots - Famous Footwear / Pixie Pants - J.Crew / Scarf - Loft / Sweater - Loft / Starbucks cup taken by me. :)