Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ten Question with Courtney, Part 2

1. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas! It's the climax of the year! It's sparkly and full of cookies!

2. Heels or flats?
Heels!

3. If you could interview anyone, past or present, who would you interview?
Probably Lana Turner. She's my favorite actress, the ultimate 1940's beauty (in my book), and would have so many stories about her fellow Hollywood actors!

4. Favorite color?
This is tough. I like to wear black, but I like to accessorize it with pops of bold color: aqua, magenta, deep greens.

5. Favorite class in school?
American History, WWII in particular. I know, shocking, right? ;)

6. What's something people might be surprised to know about you?
I've tried and tried — I can't come up with an answer for this one!

7. What makes you happy?
People being genuinely kind, letters in the mail, coffee with a friend, spontaneous picnics, new impractical shoes, walking in a quiet and unknown small town, discovering a new-to-me classic movie, original post office boxes, laughing.

8. Favorite movie snack?
Snowcaps or Raisinets.

9. What store can you NOT leave empty handed?
Wegman's! There are too many yummy things to resist buying!

10. Guilty pleasures?
A jumbo bowl of ice cream topped with 1/4 cup of sprinkles and a banana, eaten out of my elephantine cappuccino mug. But I don't feel guilty about it in the least. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment