Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Half Price Burgers??!

 
Every now and then, Courtney and I visit Red Brick Station, on the Avenue at White Marsh, for what we call "Awesome Burger Night." Okay, so I just made that up, but it really is kind of awesome. Every Monday, from 4pm-close, you can get a really good (not a wimpy fast food) burger for 1/2 price. And they really are good!

It's nice to be able to meet after work to catch up and get a little blog planning done, not to mention people-watch (have I mentioned I love people-watching?), if you can get a window seat.

 
 
Last time we went I got the Mushroom & Swiss burger, which was delicious, but this time I decided to try the Veggie burger. A veggies and grains burger, topped with mushrooms, roasted garlic (WHOLE cloves!), and provolone cheese. Uh... YUM! I think next time, I have to try the turkey burger! Variety is good, right?
 
 
We even had a friend join us, but all he wanted was a fry (which was also really delicious).

It's the simple things in life I enjoy. Cheap burgers with the bestie is definitely one of those things! I'm already craving another...

♥Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment