Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Sara's May Wishlist
1. Belle Isle Park Chevron Blouse in Mint - This blouse from Francesca's is perfect for spring! The bright color and the fun chevron print is perfect with dark wash jeans or black shorts and wedges. It's a bold statement, but still a simple enough print to feel comfortable.
2. Hibiscus Tea Time Bag - I spotted this bag on ModCloth.com and fell in love! Available in May, this bright pink bag will really liven up any outfit. And it looks very spacious - great for a day out. And what a cute name!
3. Smarty Glance Earrings - Another ModCloth find! Aren't these adorable??? I'm a sucker for mustaches, but the glasses are just too cute! And I love the pastel colors, they add a cute girly touch!
4. Boatneck Top - I. Love. Target. I picked up this black boatneck top on a whim and instantly fell in love with it. Super comfy and sleek, with a zipper in the back, this top can be dressed up or down.
5. Marisa Garden Lace Shorts - These lace shorts are beautiful! I happen to like the black, but the violet and light blue are nice as well! They're great for spring and summer, and the lace adds such a pretty touch!
What are some of your must-haves this spring?