Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sara Is: February 2014

Drinking: Simply Lemonade with Raspberry. I love this stuff. The office where I work always has these in stock in the kitchen, so it's been my go-to drink when I want something with flavor. The regular lemonade is great too! You can find it at your local grocery store. I've also seen them at Target.


 
Eating: Nothing in particular for the month, BUT at this exact moment, as I type this, I'm enjoying a Ferrero Rocher. I don't know how I didn't realize it sooner, but these things are filled with Nutella. It reminds me of a Nutella Kit-Kat, and that's pretty amazing.


Listening to: Brandon Heath. The man's voice is velvet. Just do us all a favor and go listen to him, if you haven't been already. You're welcome. 


Loving: Snow. We had the biggest snow of the year mid-February, which resulted in a couple of snow days (which was great since I pulled out my back and being horizontal was really the only comfortable position to be in).

Bonus! I'm also loving this commercial. Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants...
 
Not loving: Snow. Being stuck inside gets to you after a little, and slippery roads are one of my worst fears.

 
Wanting: The Muku Shutter Remote. For $40.00 (which seems pretty reasonable to me), you get a tiny bluetooth remote that can snap photos on your iPhone or Android phone up to 30ft. away. Perfect for selfies or spy photos... I really see this coming in handy for taking pictures, as I can be a little shaky sometimes (or all the time). I definitely see this in my future, so I'll be sure to let you know about it if it ever becomes mine!
 
Watching: The Winter Olympics. Yup... I love the Winter Olympics. I feel like a lot of people aren't into it (who doesn't love a good curling match?), but I am not one of those people. I've always enjoyed watching skiing, snowboarding, and hockey the most, but even figure skating is interesting to watch. Bash them all you want, I'd like to see you get on the rink and try your hand at a triple axel (I know I couldn't do it).

Wearing: Scarves. I went through a scarf phase about a year ago, and then kind of cut back, but the scarves are back! When I can wear black, black, and more black without being boring by just adding a fun scarf, I'm a happy camper.

What are you guys into right now?
 
♥Sara


Snow photo by Sara, other photos found online. I'm not affiliated with any of the companies or products. I'm just a fan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment