Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Greek yogurt. No, you don't understand . . . I can't live without it. I HAVE to have it. It's a staple in my fridge, my cooking, and my number one go-to snack food. Here are my top five favorites:
1. Fage Cherry Pomegranite: Cherry is always a top yogurt flavor choice for me, but combining it with pomegranite takes it to a whole new level! Great flavor, and no artificial cold medicine taste — Fage nailed this one. Plus, Fage is so rich and creamy — never watery.
2. Stonyfield Chocolate: Chocolate and Greek yogurt? How can you go wrong!? It's like a healthy form of pudding. Rich, satisfying, and the perfect base for a multitude of mix-ins!
3. Chobani Simply 100 Blueberry: A new product by Chobani, "the only 100 calorie yogurt made with only natural sweetners." My only concern was that, being made with stevia, it would taste like stevia! Don't get me wrong, I like stevia. But sometimes you get that signature aftertaste. However, Chobani came through with their Simply 100 — all flavor, no aftertaste. WIN.
4. Chobani Blackberry: Creamy and sweet, this blackberry yogurt is great topped with cereal, or even a broken-up graham cracker for a faux-blackberry cheesecake.
5. Chobani Bites Coffee with Dark Chocolate: Yes, more Chobani. I guess you can tell which brand is my favorite! This coffee flavored yogurt is WAY MORE dessert than anything! Rich and decadent, reach for this next time instead of that pint of ice cream. You won't regret it!