Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What I'm Thankful For

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Can you believe it's that time of the year already?? And Christmas is right around the corner!!!

This Thanksgiving, I just want to take a sec and think about a few things that I'm really grateful for. I definitely don't do this enough, and wish I didn't just do it once a year.

Mom and Dad: Who knows where I'd be without my mom and dad??? Literally! My parents adopted me as a tiny baby, so I really don't know where I'd be if I hadn't been lucky enough to get the parents I got. I wouldn't want any other life!

The Bestie: I only wish I'd met Courtney sooner in my life. We have so much in common, and I love that I can talk to her about anything (And we would've had an AWESOME time together as kids playing with Barbies and sharing toys).

Food: I guess I mean this half jokingly, because I really do loves me some food, but really, I'm grateful I get to eat multiple meals everyday. I take it for granted when I look in the fridge and
"there's nothing to eat."

Baseball: Okay, maybe this one isn't so important, but I love that I get to watch baseball everynight during the season and go to games. It has such a calming effect on me, and since I go to a lot of games with my dad, it's fun to spend the time with him.

Sweaters- I've been loving the chunky cable knit sweater trend this fall and winter, but again, I'm truly thankful I have the life that allows me to wear nice clothes and stay warm. Clothing seems like such a given, but I know they're not easy to get for some.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your friends and family!

♥Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment