Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sara Is: November 2013

Drinking: Nonfat lattes. Yup. Still. Drinking. Them.
 
Eating: Greek yogurt. I still don't get this whole craze, but since it's really the only option at most places, I don't really have a choice, do I?
 
Listening to: Capital Kings. I saw them perform a couple of songs live and really enjoyed them! I'd say they're electronic pop - super catchy!

 
 


















Loving: Victoria's Secret's PINK "Wild at Heart" Body Mist. Whoa. A combination of red passion fruit and sheer musk. My only problem with it is that the scent doesn't last long enough!

 
 


















Not loving: Shoppers who complain. It's that time of the year again where people fight over the latest toys and get very frustrated when stores don't have what they're looking for. I work retail, people. Trust me on this one, there are much more important things in life than that $10 t-shirt not ringing up on sale.

Wanting: For my nail polish to not chip one day after I paint them. Can you say girl problems??

Wearing: These studded flats from Payless. I needed a new pair of black flats, but the little studs convinced me I needed some extra oomph in my life. They're great to wear casually or to dress up an outfit a little bit.

 
 
 
What are you into right now?

♥Sara
 
 
Photos from here, here, here. I'm not affiliated with any of the products  or companies mentioned. I'm just a fan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment