Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Technology Tuesday?

So, this is the unofficial official Technology Tuesday... I promised myself I wouldn't do this, but I just can't help myself.


Courtney introduced me to this app called "Cartwheel by Target" and it's pretty awesome. You can search categories and find a deal on tons of products.


Then, when you go to check out, have the cashier scan the barcode on your phone, and if you have an eligible product, the register takes off the discount! Pretty cool, huh?



I shop at Target SOOOO much, so I like to check the app every so often to see what new deals there are, since they change a lot. Check it out and see what you can find!

Have fun and happy shopping (and saving!)!

♥Sara

I'm not affiliated with Target, the Cartwheel app, or any products, I'm just a loyal customer. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment