Saturday, February 15, 2014

Snow Day!

SNOWWWWWWWW DAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!


Can you tell I'm excited?

I spent my snow day watching the Olympics and knitting my sweater (more on that in the future!) . . .


I did do a little work, so I wasn't totally unproductive. But that's not entertaining, so I didn't take pictures. 


I needed a last minute Valentine Gift, so I whipped up this little trivet. Thank you, Wild Olive, for your incredibly easy tutorial!

The finished product! I had a great little stash of fat quarters that I bought from The Quilter's Haven in Menominee, MI. Their fabrics are outstanding in quality, and they were perfect for this project!

So my snow day consisted of Olympians and crafting, with lots of eating in between. 

How did you spend your snow day?

 - Courtney


All photos taken by Courtney and Sara and edited with Afterlight and Instagram.


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I love your heart mat! My mom would love these colors so much...I might need to make one just like this!

    ReplyDelete