Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sara's Simple Pleasures: Planners

Today's simple pleasure is truly a simple one, so don't judge me...
 

Having a pretty planner to jot down events, my work schedule, blog posts, etc. Now, I very openly admit that I don't really have much of a life, but I still like to use a planner for whatever I do have going on.

I got this Lilly Pulitzer planner and I love it!
 
 
I love the bright colors and how it's organized (and it comes with stickers!).
 

Planning and organization. Sigh. I love it. I just can't help myself.
 

What's your simple pleasure?

♥Sara

Photos by Sara. I'm not affiliated with any of the companies or products. I'm just a fan. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the underwater theme!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am so happy about the fact that there are others who can appreciate the simple pleasure of a planner :)

    ReplyDelete