Sunday, February 16, 2014

My (Extended) Weekend in Photos

had a five-day weekend, because of snow and Presidents' Day, and was stuck in the house for a couple of days, but here some photos I took when I could.

The weekend started early with snow days on Thursday and Friday.


So what else does a girl do when she's stuck inside the house? She bakes 4 cans of cinnamon rolls.


It was nice to get out of the house and get some errands out of the way (and of course get a macchiato).


I picked up these Huggable Hangers. I've been meaning to pick these up, but never got around to it. Oh. My. Gosh. I love them. I need tons more, but my closet is slowly coming together.


Blog meeting! 


Hope your weekend was great!

❤️Sara


2 comments:

  1. Do the huggable hangers give you more room in your closet??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like they do! I still need more for my entire closet, but I love them! They're velvety too, so the clothes stay on.

      Delete