Monday, December 30, 2013

Sara Is: December 2013

Can y'all believe it's the end of December already?? Not just that, it's the end of the YEAR! Crazy! I always say I can't believe how the time has flown by, but wow. 2014 already.

Here's what I've been to into the last month.

Drinking: Water. Boring, right? I don't know why, but I've been drinking tons of water everyday lately. And even on days when I can't get a lot of water in me, I make up for it as soon as I can. I love this 24 oz. tumbler I got from Starbucks. If I can get two to three of these in me everyday, I'm good.
 
Eating: Sugar. Yeaahhh.... C'mon, it's Christmas time. Time for cookies and brownies and ginormous Rice Krispies treats. Am I proud of this sugar consumption? Not necessarily, but I have to keep up with tradition...





Listening to: "Holding on for Life" by Broken Bells. James Mercer and Brian "Danger Mouse" Burton. This is the single from their new album, "After the Disco", that comes out in February. They have an alternative sound. I'm bad at describing things, so you can listen to it on iTunes.

Loving: Stud earrings. I'm really digging stud earrings over dangles and hoops. A fun stud paired with a smaller, more simple one in my second hole, and I'm set.



 
Not loving: The weather. You guys. It was 70 degrees a couple of days ago. And a week or two before that, it was snowing. What's going on? I LOVE the 70 degree weather, don't get me wrong, but not as I'm wrapping Christmas gifts (which I wasn't really doing because I just finished that stuff a few minutes ago).

Reading: "Deadly: A Pretty Little Liars Novel" by Sara Shepard. Don't judge me here, but these are actually pretty interesting novels. I mean, who doesn't like a good teenage murder/stalker story?

Wanting: A black cable knit sweater. Like this one. I have the light brown one and I love it. They're on sale for only $20, so grab them while you can! I may or may not have just ordered the black one......
 
Wearing: Essie's "Shearling Darling". Have I told you how much I love this nail polish? Because I do. It's like a deep red/maroon that looks black in low lighting and brown in other lighting and red in other lighting. It's amazing. I don't know how long it'll be available since it's part of the winter collection, but I might have to pick up another bottle just in case.




 
What are you guys into right now?
 
♥Sara


Photos taken by Sara and edited with A Beautiful Mess. I'm not affiliated with any of the companies or products. I'm just a fan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment