It's more fun to give than to receive, so let's stuff those stockings!
1. Nail Polish: What girl doesn't love a stylish new nail color? Revlon is winning with the winter hues this year! Cayenne looks gorgeous!
2. Tea: It's the time of year for curling up with a blanket and drinking something warm. I've always been a fan of Bigelow's teas. They're affordable and full of flavor. Another perk: each bag is individually wrapped. If you have multiple stockings to fill, split up the tea bags and pack them in sheer, sachet bags (available at craft stores).
3. Hand Sanitizer: No matter what line of work your recipient is in, they can use a mini hand sanitizer! The seasonal scents at Bath & Body Works make this little gifty feel more festive. Plus they're 5 for $5.00 — a very stuffable price! ;)
4. Eurasia Cafe Frac Packs: Sample bags of Eurasia Cafe's Signature Medium coffee. This is my favorite coffee. Any of my friends who have tried this blend all use the same word to describe it: smooth. It's a fantastic breakfast blend — full bodied and sweet. You can buy Frac Packs for $2.00 a piece, or a case of 24 for $40.00 (an excellent party favor option!). Plus, when you order from Eurasia Cafe, your coffee dollars are helping to fight extreme poverty, human trafficking, refugee displacement, and more.
5. Travel Size Items: Shopping the travel-size aisle will help stretch your Christmas budget and help fill your stocking to the top! Most items are between $1 – $3. The selection usually varies from store to store, so don't assume Target will have the same things as Walmart!
What are you favorite goodies to find in your stocking?