Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sara's Week

Hi, guys! So wow. I haven't posted in about a month. I'm ashamed.

I wish I had a reason to give you that would make this somewhat more acceptable, but I don't. There's life of course - work, my so-called social life, being extremely exhausted from staying up late playing Plants vs. Zombies.... You know, the usual.

I haven't had a lot of time to work on fun projects or go on fun trips. Instead, I've been trying to snap pictures and really take advantage of "iPhone-ography." I don't have a really fancy-smancy camera and I tend to leave my point and shoot at home, and since I have my iPhone with me at all times, it's pretty convenient.

I usually take pictures of the obvious - things I think are cute or funny, events and people I want to remember - but lately I've been trying to take pictures of things that are pretty normal, and make them unique and fun.





So, I apologize for going MIA and I hope to start posting more regularly again. And I'd like to start updating you guys on random things through pictures - whatever is going on at the moment, or whatever I think is worthy of sharing.

We also have an Instagram that we put more pictures on, so you guys can check that out too! And please share them with us! I definitely love looking at pictures!

Until next time (hopefully sooner than later!),
♥Sara

*All photos are my own, taken with the iPhone 4S, and were edited with the Pixlromatic+ and Beautiful Mess apps.*

No comments:

Post a Comment